I understand that everyone’s ability with exercise is different. Personal training programs are customized based on individual needs, goals and experience.
- Initial consultation (FREE) – We chat about your fitness goals, past injuries and health concerns and determine if we’re the right fit for each other.
- Assessment – We determine where your strengths/weaknesses are by assessing your posture, breathing and key movement patterns.
- Program design – I assess the results from your assessment and create a program to meet your current fitness level, targetting the areas that need strengthening.
- Diet and lifestyle coaching – I provide on-going guidance (as requested) to help support you in reaching your goals.
What To Expect during a Personal Training Session
A typical one-hour personal training might look something like this:
- 5 minutes deep breathing to relax and connect with your core + pelvic floor
- 5 minutes of foam rolling to release tight and over-active muscles
- 5 minutes of pelvic floor/core activation exercises to wake up muscles that are under-active
- 5 minute dynamic warm-up/mobility exercises
- 20 minutes of strength training
- 10 minutes of low-impact cardio
- 10 minutes of cool-down stretches
After a workout with me you’ll feel energized and strong, yet relaxed. You can find more info in my Pricing section. And book your free consultation to get started.