I offer On-site Personal Training in Toronto as well as Virtual Personal Training to help you achieve your specific goals at your own pace.
Why Work With Me?
If you’re a mom, here are my favourite reasons for us to get to know each other:
- I’m a mom too
I have 4 kids, so unlike a 240lb ex-bodybuilder (not that there’s anything wrong with that!), I know what you’re going through and understand the particular challenges moms have.
- I don’t have skinny genes
I’m not naturally skinny. See My Journey for proof! I stopped letting genes be my excuse and so can you.
- I’ve had to work on my eating habits and lifestyle choices
I’ve had to unlearn patterns that lead to being unfit and unhealthy and not living up to my full potential. I’m here for you if you can relate.
- I love simplicity
I only do what’s simple, easy and sustainable. My programs are extremely minimalistic, focusing on what you need for great results and nothing else.
- I believe in science and evidence
The fitness world is overflowing with advice and information — most of it bad. I do only what’s backed by real research with proven effectiveness. I’ll help you spot the nonsense, so you can focus on the few things that actually matter.
- I come to you (Downtown Toronto) or work with you virtually
Stop worrying about gym hours, busy treadmill rooms and crowded locker rooms.
- I work on YOUR schedule
How to Start
If you’re curious about working together 1-on-1, I’d love to chat with you about your goals and see if we’re the right fit to work together. Click below to get started!
You can also learn more about Personal Training below.
What to Expect
I understand that everyone’s ability with exercise is different. Personal training programs are customized based on individual needs, goals and experience.
- Initial consultation (FREE) – We chat about your fitness goals, past injuries and health concerns and determine if we’re the right fit for each other.
- Assessment – We determine where your strengths/weaknesses are by assessing your posture, breathing and key movement patterns.
- Program design – I assess the results from your assessment and create a program to meet your current fitness level, targetting the areas that need strengthening.
- Diet and lifestyle coaching – I provide ongoing guidance (as requested) to help support you in reaching your goals.
A Sample Private Session
A typical one-hour personal training might look something like this:
- 5 minutes deep breathing to relax and connect with your core + pelvic floor
- 5 minutes of foam rolling to release tight and over-active muscles
- 5 minutes of pelvic floor/core activation exercises to wake up muscles that are under-active
- 5 minutes or dynamic warm-up/mobility exercises
- 20 minutes of strength training focusing on your specific goals
- 10 minutes of low-impact cardio
- 10 minutes of cool-down stretches
After a workout with me, you’ll feel energized and strong, yet relaxed.
I provide On-site Personal Training within this highlighted area in downtown Toronto. If you live outside of this area, I offer Virtual Personal Training.
THE MOM ZONE
1-on-1 Private Training sessions are $52.50/hour (Virtual Personal Training) and $69/hour plus travel time (On-site Personal Training in Toronto),