I understand that everyone’s ability with exercise is different. My training system can be customized based on individual needs, goals and experience.
What To Expect on My System
- Initial consultation and fitness assessment – I take key measurements and test your current fitness level. We also discuss your diet, sleep and other factors necessary in creating a healthy lifestyle.
- A results-driven training program – I assess the results from your fitness assessment and create an efficient 30 minute workout specifically for you. I usually recommend 2 sessions per week, for as long you benefit from them.
- Diet, parenting and lifestyle coaching – I provide on-going guidance with strategies for your life that make getting and staying in shape easy.
- Measurements and progress tracking – every month, I assess your progress and set new short-term goals to keep you motivated.
What To Expect during a Personal Training Session
A typical one-hour personal training might look something like this:
- 10 minutes pelvic floor/core and deep breathing exercises
- 5 minutes of foam rolling
- 5 minute dynamic warm-up/mobility work
- 20 minutes strength training
- 10 minute circuit-style training/cardio
- 10 minute cool-down with assisted stretches
After a workout with me you’ll feel energized and strong, yet relaxed. You can find more info in my Pricing section.